Where To Find The Best Hamburgers In Lansing
With today being International Hamburger Day, and you probably ate a few this weekend, I figured I'd find you the best ones in Lansing. So this list comes from Yelp users, so its not my favorite but I have tried a majority of them, and also I'm only referencing independent restaurants so no chains will be listed.
The Top 10 Best Hamburgers in Lansing, starts with 10 - 6 with some notes, #10 Airport Tavern and Steakhouse, known for their great french fries too (5000 N Grand River Ave) # 9 Henry's Place (4926 Marsh Rd), #8 Peanut Barrel (521 E Grand River Ave), #7 Finger Lickin’ Chicken & Fish, which looks to pile on the toppings (2317 W Michigan Ave), #6 Crunchy's, make sure to come here hungry cause you will eat a lot. (254 W Grand River Ave)
Now here we are with the Top 5
- #5 - Capital City BBQ (1026 W Saginaw St) - today is also National Brisket Day and they are known for their brisket and you can pile it on top of your burger.
- #4 - Wayback Burger (5021 W Saginaw Hwy) - going here will also take you back in time as they offer all of the staples of diners and drive-ins.
- #3 - Weston’s Kewpee Sandwich Shoppe (118 S Washington Sq) - a Lansing favorite for sandwiches.
- #2 - Nip N Sip (2603 N East St) - they have car service as well as shakes and a classic drive in vibe.
- #1 - The Creole Burger Bar & Southern Kitchen (1218 Turner St) They do normal burgers as well as fish burgers and sandwiches. If you have never check this place out there is so much to try you will have to visit it multiple time. More on it here.
You can see the full list here from Yelp.