Stay Safe This Summer While Going Out
As you know, going out to restaurants and getting hair cuts are becoming a reality again.
While the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advise that staying home is still the safest place to be during the coronavirus pandemic, choosing outdoor activities limits your risk of exposure compared to indoor gatherings.
According to USA Today, as you go out more, there are some extra precautions you can take to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Let's take a look at several things you need to stay safe while going out this summer:
1. Cloth Masks-This is very important, because wearing Face masks help prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
2. Hand sanitizer- My wife and I use hand sanitizer all the time, no matter where we go. The CDC says it's the best way to protect yourself from the coronavirus.
3. Disposable gloves-Another easy way to avoid touching surfaces to keep yourself safe. They create a nice barrier between you and surfaces.
4. Travel tissues-It's a good idea to keep a pack of travel tissues on you or in the glove compartment in your car. Just be sure to dispose of them immediately after use and to sanitize after.
5. UV phone sanitizer-Your phone is one of the dirtiest, germ infested things we have on us at all times. They go to the bathroom with us and sit on public counters. PhoneSoap is the best UV phone sanitizer at killing close to 99.99% of bacteria.
We've just given you the best ways possible to stay safe while going out and social distancing this summer. Please take a look right here at USA Today.com for more safety tips.