Ele’s Race VIRTUAL 5K Run/Walk July 25th – Please Sign Up Now
Can't stop. Won't stop.
Our friend's over at Ele's Place won't let Covid-19 stop them and their mission to help grieving children and teens.
Even though on-site locations are currently closed due to the Executive Order, they are still helping out virtually and with counselors by phone and email.
And we spoke with with Kristine Kuhnert Director~ Capital Region at Ele's Place about what they are doing in the middle of the pandemic. You can take a look at that article and listen to the interview here.
This means that we will NOT be gathering as a group for this Race.
- How does this work? You are able to run/walk wherever you'd like...and anytime! We hope you participate on July 25th!
- Will I get a shirt? YES! The hope is that we will have a time for you to pick them up. If you are out of town, let us know and we can ship it to you.
- Will I get a bib number? YES! You will be able to print yours from home!
- Can my dog run/walk with me? YES! We are glad to add this feature to Ele's Race this year! As long as you are in a place where dogs are ok to be there, too...then enjoy! *No cost for dogs!
- Will there be awards? We are still figuring that out and will update you to let you know!
- Will there be Race Bags? Yes! But, they will all be online this year. A Virtual Bag.
- (Courtesy Ele's Place/Run Signup)
Additional race information can be found at https://www.elesplace.org/about-us/capital-region/events/eles-race.