New Things Coming For Cedar Point in 2017
The Spring is almost here and that means we look forward to having warmer weather and I look forward to going out to amusement/water parks....like Cedar Point.
With the new season approaching Cedar Point is getting ready to build new rides, attractions, and also bring on new passes for all to see.
- Soak City is gone and new in 2017 is Cedar Point Shores Water Park, debuting on May 27. It will have new rides like the Point Plummet , which is a large 6 story water slide. Other new attractions include a family splash ground featuring 12, kid-sized water slides that line the perimeter of a zero-depth-entry pool. This is good for parents as they can watch their kids while still being able to stay shady and comfortable.
- Season Drink Pass - Guests have the option of choosing a refillable drink bottle or a disposable cup for unlimited fountain drinks all summer.
- There will also be New Stage Shows as "Lights, Camera, Action" will premiere in 2017. Also in 2017 "Peanuts Perfect Day" debuts.
- Hotel Breakers is going through an expansion that will give it a new look and more rooms when it opens in 2018
- Finally, Ticket prices haven't changed much but there are more packages like season passes, and admission with fast passes available, more details here.
Cedar Point opens on May 6. It's also open on May 7 before closing during the week & reopening for the summer on Friday, May 12. You check out some pictures of the rides and attractions here.