It’s A Parking Lot Party (Workout Style) In Holt
Have been waiting for the gyms to re-open or are you not quite there yet?
You want to get your workout on but you're not ready to be inside, using equipment that someone else may have sweated on, and running on a treadmill breathing through a mask? I mean you want to be safe but also the freedom to workout like you want to right?
Now while we can't totally go back to the way things used to be, we have found ways to do the things we need to do to maintain our sanity and our bodies.
Enter your number to get our free mobile app
Starting October 12th at Veterans Memorial Gardens in Holt you can accomplish a bunch of your health goals safely with some friends and plenty of social distancing.
Getting In Shape with Free Parking Lot Workouts
- Mondays & Wednesday from 4 pm to 5 pm
- Saturdays from 8:30 am to 9:30 am
- Veterans Memorial Gardens
- Classes are free but donations will be accepted and donated to Holt Public Schools
- It's a parking lot party because you will pick a parking spot and work out in it to help socially distance from people
- Bring your own lawn chair and weights
- Instructor Terri Edick will be leading these free one hour classes
- In case of inclement weather, the class will move under the pavillion
- And these classes will continue into the winter months
- For more information, head over to Holt Community Education or click HERE.