Holiday Shipping Deadlines for 2019
2019 Holiday Shipping Dates for Contiguous U.S.
Recommended send-by dates for expected delivery before December 25th.
UPS Christmas Shipping Deadlines (within the U.S.)
- Dec. 13 (Fri) – Ground shipments
- Dec. 19 (Thu) – Deadline for UPS 3 Day Select shipments. Scheduled delivery on Dec. 24 (Tue).
- Dec. 20 (Fri) – Deadline for UPS 2nd Day Air shipments. Scheduled delivery on Dec. 24 (Tue).
- Dec. 23 (Mon) – Deadline for UPS Next Day Air shipments, and delivery is scheduled on Dec. 24 (Tue).
- Dec. 24 (Tue) – Pickup service available only for Air shipments if prearranged by Dec. 19 (Thu).
- Dec. 25 (Wed) – No pickup or delivery service. UPS Express Critical services available.
For international customers, click here for more information.
FedEx Christmas Shipping Deadlines (within the U.S.)
- Dec 9 (Mon) – Deadline for FedEx SmartPost shipments (exclusions apply)
- Dec 16 (Mon) – Deadline for FedEx Ground (scheduled pickup) and FedEx Home Delivery shipments
- Dec 19 (Thu) – Deadline for FedEx Express Saver shipments
- Dec. 20 (Fri) – Deadline for FedEx 2Day and FedEx 2Day A.M. shipments
- Dec 23 (Mon) – Deadline for FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, and FedEx First Overnight
- Dec. 25 (Wed) – Deadline for all FedEx SameDay shipments (additional Holiday fee is applied)
These dates are for deliveries within the continental U.S. only. For deliveries from U.S. to other destinations, check here.
(Source Credit: dealhack)
If you're shopping online and you need details about Amazon, Target, Walmart, Macy's, Best Buy and more retail outlet cut off dates, please click HERE.