Best Summer Ice Cream in Michigan
Even though July is National Ice Cream Month, I thought it would be refreshing to give you the latest scoop. How about the best summer ice cream in Michigan!
Ice cream and summer in Michigan go hand in hand. It's the perfect time to enjoy this popular treat.
When it comes to ice cream, I'll be right there with a spoon and ready to try anything!
Here we go ice cream Lovers:
1. Milk & Honey Cafe and Ice Creamery. Located in downtown Traverse City, choose one of the many unique house flavors. They have Birthday Cake Re-Master, Oreo Double Shot and Mint Mistro. All mixed on the spot over frozen granite. Delicious!!!
2. Whirley's Coffee & Cream in Kingsley. You will Love this place. They feature the unique Whirley's Bubble Cone, which is a sweet waffle style wrap that holds delicious hand dipped ice cream and more.
3. The Arcadia Ice House in Arcadia. I've heard really good things about this place. This charming shop features a beautiful hand crafted soda counter, antiques and delicious ice cream.
4. House of Flavors in Ludington. Been to this place many times. House of Flavors scoops up some of the finest ice cream in the Midwest. They make the best shakes too!
5. Marion's Dairy Bar in East Tawas. Marion's has been scooping since 1945. It's open for the summer months where they serve up delicious cones.
Everyone Loves ice cream and it's so much fun venturing out with your family just to try ice cream at several different Michigan locations. For more ice cream locations, please click on michigan.org.