Where To Go On Mother’s Day in the Lansing-Area
Mother's Day is on Sunday, SO DON'T FORGET to call your mom, send her a gift, take her out somewhere, or out for brunch which you can all over the Lansing-Area. Below you can check out all of the places in Lansing/East Lansing that are doing something to celebrate moms.
- Hop Cat in East Lansing (300 Grove Street East Lansing, MI) Mother's Day Brunch from 10am to 3pm. They are doing so many interesting and funny food items for mom like; Macaroni & Cheese Sandwich, White Russian inspired waffle, plus all Moms get FREE Crack Fries! more here.
- Mother's Day at the Potter Park Zoo - All moms get in FREE. Plus Farmyard EdVentures, Wings Down under, Bungee Jump and Pony rides will tentatively open Mother’s Day 2018. More here.
- Capital Prime (2324 Showtime Dr. Lansing, MI) has two Mother's Day Celebrations, Lunch Buffet from 10a - 2p and then they will break and have a Mother's Day Dinner from 3p - 9p. You have to call for reservations More Details.
- Claddaugh Irish Pub (2900 Town Center Blvd) Huge Mother’s Day buffet, from 10am - 4pm Adults $24.95, children $9.95 and kids under 4 eat free. You can call for a reservation, which they are saying is probably needed, Call them & Get more details here.
- Radisson Hotel Lansing (111 N. Grand Ave. Lansing, MI) Mother's Day Brunch with a special menu, from 11am - 2pm. More Details here.
- Crowne Plaza Lansing West (925 S. Creyts Rd. Lansing, MI) From 11am-2pm they will be having arrays of prime rib, seafood and more to celebrate the moms. To Call and make reservations go here.
- Red Cedar Grill (150 E. Grand River Williamston, MI) Their Mother's Day celebration will be offering a special brunch menu along with their signature dinner menu. More Here
- Tavern 109 ( 115 E. Grand River Ave. Williamston, MI) They are doing a Mother’s Day Brunch / Dinner from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Also there will be an appetizer buffet and so much more for all for the moms. Prices plus More Here.
- The Bistro (151 S. Putnam St. Williamston, MI) They have four different times for their Mother's Day celebration, 11am, 12:30pm, 2pm, 3:30pm. They will be having cocktails and more. Call for reservation and price cause its based on what you order. More here.
- The Michigan Princess - They will be sailing off at 1:30 PM with a huge celebration for moms with the Dixieland Jazz Band as well as a huge meal. Tickets are $25 and this fills up fast. So get more details and tickets here.