Where Are The Best Boat Tours in Michigan?
The weather is starting to get warmer and where else to spend it then out on the Great Lakes! Of course Michigan is surrounded by water, except in the south, and there are tons of boat tours that will take you all over Lake Michigan or one of the other Great Lakes.
Some of these boat tours will take you to check out the vast beauty all over the Great Lakes or to take you to the ships wrecks that are all over as well.
- Soo Locks Boat Tours in Sault Ste. Marie
- Star of Saugatuck II
- Munising Shipwreck Tours & Pictured Rock Cruises in Munising
- Northern Michigan Riverboat (Alanson)
- Toonerville Trolley Riverboat Tour (Soo Junction)
- Alpena Shipwreck Tours (Alpena)
- Diamond Jack’s River Tours - This one will take you through the Detroit River so it will give you a different look at the Great Lakes.
To get a better look and to see some videos of the boat tours you can check them all out here.