What To Check Out During This Michigan Winter
Winter is officially on in two weeks but we are feeling it this week with temps in the 20s. So while you are bundled up why not get some activities ready for this winter.
- Boyne Ski Resorts - tons to do inside and outdoors with tons of resorts, ski slopes and an indoor water park.
- Dog sledding in Grand Marais
- Frankenmuth - they love Christmas here! If you haven't visited it yet do so.
- Great Wolf Lodge, Traverse City - along with the water park they have lots other activities for the kids.
- Muskegon Winter Complex
- Snowmobiling in Cadillac
- Tahquamenon Falls State Park, Paradise - the colder it gets the better looking the falls get.
- Chateau Chantal, north of Traverse City
- Winter Blast, Detroit - this isn't until February but worth the wait as they have ice skating, zip lining and more.
To read more about these activities and get some other ideas for the winter Only In Your State has the dets.