Potter Park ZOO DAYS July 9th & 10th – $1 Admission w/Voucher
Looking for something fun to do with the kiddos this summer? And not go broke? That second question is key. Because summer activities can add up quickly. But, this Tuesday and Wednesday (July 9th & 10th) you and the family can hit up Potter Park Zoo for Zoo Days and it will only cost you a buck per person. But you have to grab a voucher first from one of many local Meijer locations (details below).
Enjoy games and activities and of course you can pay a visit to the animal residents. Don’t forget to grab a complimentary popsicle on your way out!
July 9 and 10 from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tickets: Admission is only $1 with a voucher and parking will be free. Vouchers can be found at the following Greater Lansing Meijer locations (one voucher needed per person at the admission gate):
*Vouchers will be available at the following Meijer locations approximately 2 weeks before the event date.
- Okemos: 2055 W Grand River Okemos, MI 48864
- Bath: 7157 E. Saginaw St. East Lansing, MI 48823
- South Lansing: 6200 S Pennsylvania Ave. Lansing, MI 48911
- West Lansing: 5125 W Saginaw Hwy Lansing, MI 48917
- Lake Lansing: W Lake Lansing Rd East Lansing, MI 48823
- Mason: 550 Hull Rd. Mason, MI 48854
- Grand Ledge: 730 E Saginaw Hwy. Grand Ledge, MI 48837
- DeWitt: 12821 Crossover Drive DeWitt, MI 48820
(Source Credit: Potter Park Zoo)