How To Impress Your Out of State Friends
If you ever bring one of your friends to Michigan and have to show them why Michigan is such a great state now you can. Here are some things to show out of staters so they can really see why Michigan is great.
- You can take them to a sporting event, whether that means taking them to Spartan Stadium, Michigan Stadium or Tigers Stadium.
- Drive to the U.P and rent them a bike on Mackinac Island or just walk around the island.
- You can take them to Pictured Rocks or to the Dunes at Sleeping Bear.
- Wake up to a sunrise on Lake Huron and see a sunset on Lake Michigan.
- You won't have to head far for this as you can take them on a tour of the Michigan State Capitol Building.
- Head to the Leelanau Peninsula and set up a day of wine-tasting or brewery touring.
All of these great activities can be done now as the weather is perfect.
To check out more about what things to take your our of state friends to in Michigan HERE.