More Closings For Monday – Know and Call Before You Go
We know our weather Monday is gonna be bananas (already is as we type this). You know there are more schools closed than open. But, here is a list of businesses and organizations that are also closed today. Our best advice is to stay home unless you absolutely have to leave. And if you have to go, call your destination before you go to make sure they are open and conducting business on this crazy Monday snow day. Be safe & stay warm.
Lansing Mayor Andy Schor announced Monday morning that all non-essential city functions are suspended due to the extreme weather. All city sponsored events and meetings are canceled. (Lansing State Journal)
Other closings include:
- 54A Lansing District Court
- 30th Judicial Circuit Court
- 54B East Lansing District Court
- Lansing City Hall
- Ionia County government offices
- Ingham County Probate Court
- Ingham County Clerk
- Ingham County Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- Holt Community Education
- Delhi Township offices
- All Capital Area District Library branches
- Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce
55th District Court is open Monday, but all court dates have been rescheduled.
LAFCU has closed all its offices Monday, but ATMs remain available.