Ingham County Fair Running This Week
Its time for the 163rd Ingham County fair which is kicking off Monday July31st and running through Saturday August 5th. The fair has hundreds of exhibits, grandstand events, the spectacular midway, the free family fun zone, daily cooking contests and more. It is Recurring daily at the Ingham County Fair Grounds (700 E Ash St Mason MI.) Below are some of the many events in each of the parts of the fair.
Gate Admission: $6/Adult, $5/Child or Senior 62 and Over. Grandstand Admission: $10/Reserved and $5/General. Tickets for Grandstand events go on sale at the Grandstand Ticket Booth nightly at 5:30 p.m.
To purchase ride wristbands, click here.
Here are some of the activities of happening on the Grandstand.
- Monday, July 31 - There's a performance plus Dinner & Auction. Also there is a Teen Foam Dance Party at Infield Pit Gate 6:00 pm 8:00 pm
- Tuesday, August 1 - Village Motorsports Michigan State Fair Super Cross Series at 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, August 2 - Spartan Speedway Auto Enduro & Car Roll Over Competition 7:30 pm
- Thursday, August 3 - ATR Motorsports Monster Truck & Tough Truck Show 7:00 pm
- Friday, August 4 - NTPA Tractor Pulls 7:00 pm
- Saturday, August 5 - Medieval Banquet at 4:00PM, then Full Contact Jousting with the Knights of Valour at 7:00PM
Also here are some Other Exhibits most running everyday.
- Commercial North and South Buildings 10:00 am—10:00 pm
- Dickinson Building 4H Exhibits— (Red Cedar Kids Painted Rock Cactus Make N Take @ 2:00 pm) 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Fine Arts & Creation Station See Class Schedule Culinary Arts & Foods – Brick Building Noon
- And at the Midway Skerbeck Entertainment Group 4:00 pm – Close, and from Tuesday-Saturday 11:00am.
- In the Shirley Clark Pavilion & Family Fun Zone there are Daily Cooking Contests
Also if the Ingham County Fair has an alert system for any emergency situations, big events and weather. To sign up for fair only alerts, text ICFAIR to 888777.