I’ll See You Tomorrow At Cinderella’s Closet!
Our 10th Annual Cinderella's Closet goes down tomorrow. If you're a Mid-Michigan girl who's in need of a prom dress, we invite you to come out and browse our selection! We are so lucky to have such amazing listeners because we have soooo many gorgeous dresses that have been donated just for this occasion, thank you so much guys! We even have some accessories, so you might even find a killer purse or pair of shoes to go with your dress...
If you're planning to come out to Cinderella's Closet tomorrow, here are some: A) Things You Need To Know, and B) Some Suggetions
1. Cinderella’s Closet is located in Eastwood Towne Center between DSW Shoe Warehouse and Schuler’s Books & Cafe.
2. The doors open at 10 am. You must be in line at or before 11 am in order to get in. And we are closing doors at 1 pm.
3. Get there early if you can; It's first come, first served. Plus, last year we had girls line up as early as 6 am. Perhaps grab a camping chair, snack, and book to pass the time?
4. Wear shoes that are comfortable and easy to take on and off. You may be standing in line for a while, you want to make sure your dogs won’t be barking by the end of the day. Also, making sure they are easy to put on and take off will help you to try on more dresses in a shorter time as well.
5. Use the buddy system! It never hurts to have an extra pair of eyes on the lookout for “The Dress”.
Special thanks to Eastwood Towne Center and Two Men and a Truck.
P.S. I hope you enjoyed my prom picture above! That's me and my (still) boyfriend Matthew, 2008.