Holiday Parades & More Events Across Lansing-Area
We are getting into the Christmas and the Holiday spirit with lots of great events this weekend across the Lansing-Area.
- Grand Ledge 45th Annual Christmas Parade - 121 S. Bridge St., Grand Ledge Opera House, MI. Details
- Riverwalk Theatre located on Museum Drive in Lansing has a performance of ‘The Princess Who Saved Herself.
- The Annual Light Parade in downtown Williamston it starts at 6pm and you will get to see the great lights and floats. Details
- The annual MSU Holiday Arts & Crafts Show, at the MSU Union. Open Saturday 10am until 4pm.
- The 42nd Annual Holiday Traditions Tour where Historic homes and businesses will be open. Open on Saturday 11am-5p and Sunday 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
Plus Michigan State Men's Basketball plays at the Breslin Center on Saturday afternoon and the Women's Basketball team plays tonight at 7pm vs Oakland Univ.