Here’s Which Michigan Indoor Water Parks To Visit This Winter
We are in the middle of the winter and to get your head off all of the snow and cold, how about checking out of the many indoor water parks in Michigan.
- Zehnder's Splash Village, Frankenmuth - This spot's main feature includes a six-story family raft ride.
- Splash Universe Indoor Water Park, Dundee - A 10K galloon water park, that features more for families and kids.
- Soaring Eagle Water Park, Mt. Pleasant - This park is perfect for kids and adults as they have rides for both and also with the casino resort near by, there is more fun for parents.
- Double JJ Resort, Rothbury - A big lazy river and also a big hot tub for adults and parents.
- Avalanche Bay, Boyne Falls - Finally this is Michigan's largest indoor water park by size and has every ride you can think of. Also you can check out a live video of one of their big slides above.
So if you wanna get away from the cold this weekend, Michigan has plenty of opportunities for you to enjoy the summer all through the winter. More about this list from onlyinyourstate.com