Why Ice Cream in the Winter Makes Sense
I know it's cold now, but that doesn't mean you can't have ice cream. Don't believe me? Let me give you some good reasons why ice cream in the winter makes sense. Apparently, some people don't like to eat ice cream in the winter. I get that since, you know, it's cold and eating something cold seems counterintuitive. According to Vice, they did a poll of Midwest people and found that people are 3.36 times less likely to buy ice cream in the cold months than in the hot ones. Now, this is actually good for you because it gives you several reasons to go out and get some ice cream. Why should you grab ice cream during the winter?
- No lines at the ice cream shops.
- Grocery stores have great sales on ice cream now.
- You can eat ice cream anywhere without the worry of it melting.
- Winter means seasonal flavors and seasonal flavors of ice cream too.
- Do you have a sore throat? Cause ice cream can help with that no matter the temperature.
- Winter means hot drinks and you can add some ice cream to it or have ice cream after to help cool you down.
- Ice cream has vitamin D and you won't get much vitamin D in the winter so the more ice cream the better.
You can see more about why you shouldn't stop eating ice cream in the winter here.