What’s New & Returning to Cedar Point in 2018
Cedar Point is about to be opening their doors soon (May 5th, 2018) and there will be some new rides and restaurants to see this year.
- Steel Vengeance - will open on May 5, 2018 and it will be the tallest, fastest and longest steel/wood hybrid coaster in the world. It will also break 10 world records. Take a ride on it now here.
- Back for the 2nd year is Cedar Point Shores. Dozens of slides to go on and one of the big attractions is the Point Plummet.
- Chick-fil-A - was gone last year and is going to be back this year, located in FrontierTown
- Frontier Foldovers & Miss Keat’s Smoke Shack both will be in FrontierTown and both are BBQ joints.
- Sidewinder Sue’s - BBQ joint that also does interesting twisty fries.