What To Do: Valentine’s Weekend In Mid-Michigan
This is the weekend where you are probably planning some Pre-Valentine's Day events, and here's some help.
First of course if you are looking to have your Valentine's Dinner early then there are lots of places around Lansing and Mid-Michigan that are providing.
- Mitchell's Fish Market is having their chef make some of the best foods for your date, and it runs from the 10th-14th.
- The State Room is also have a great celebration for you and your significant other, all weekend long enjoy exquisite food, more details here.
- Valentine's Day at Capital Vine, they are providing 3 courses and 3 wines, find out more.
- Also a Valentine's Savenger Hunt if you wanna have some fun with your Valentine, its Free at the Lansing City Market and starts Saturday at 1PM.
- Finally you can Dine with Your Valentine at Capital Prime, more Details on pricing and food Here.
Next up you can enjoy the sights and sounds of the Chinese New Year Parade going on at Meridian Mall Saturday starting at 1pm. More about it Here.