What to Check Out This Weekend in Mid-Michigan
This weekend will be a cold one but you will still have sun and plenty of events in Mid-Michigan to check out with the whole family.
- Lansing Lugnuts Opening Day - @Cooley Law School Stadium, Sat. 4/6. Block Party is at 3pm out front with games, music, and plenty of food and drink. Then first pitch has been moved up to 5:30PM. There will also be a Doubleheader on Sunday, more here.
- MSU Science Festival - @MSU Campus. Its running not only this weekend but through April 22nd. There are tons of events, demonstrations, tours, guest speakers and hands-on activities highlighting the fascinating and often overlooked, fields of science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics. More Here.
- Taste and Tour of Old Town - @Old Town Saturday 4/7 from Noon - 5PM. Taste and Tour is for you! Taste and Tour is a unique event that allows participants to sample delicious foods from participating Old Town restaurants and food retailers, all while getting the chance to tour the real estate that Old Town has to offer! Tickets are $25 ahead and $30 day of. More here
- Wharton Center Presents: Colin Mochrie and Brad Sherwood - @Wharton Center 4/7 8PM. Tickets are still on sale and only $30, but see them both improv the entire show and be apart of it as well. More here
- Plus if you want to drive to Royal Oak, I know its not Mid-Michigan but you might want to drive there for......BACON BASH! Tickets are $55 and $70, the $70 ticket will get you in an hour earlier and you will be able to try more. More info here Bacon Lovers.
But you can check in with me at anytime on Twitter, Instagram or Snapchat @maxonyourradio or on Facebook - Max On-Air. Also if you follow me or ask for a shout out I do those as well at 3:40 everyday.