What To Check Out July 13th – 15th in Mid-Michigan
This weekend is going to be a hot one and it also might bring some rain so be aware of that and also check out a bunch of great activities for you and the kids all around Mid-Michigan.
- If you stick around Downtown Lansing on Friday night in Old Town you will be able to check out some great art galleries and exhibits with Arts Night Out. Its Free and runs from 5p - 8p. More Details here.
- Plus this is for everyone as the Eaton County Fair is running through Saturday. If you didn't check it out this week you can still check it out and have some fun. More details and a full schedule of events here.
- Lion King at the Wharton Center just kicked off there two week run. It will run through July 29th. You can more details and get tickets here.
- Happening on Saturday from 9am - 4pm its 29th Annual Ledge's Classic Auto & Craft Show. It's at Fitzgerald Park (133 Fitzgerald Park Drive Grand Ledge, MI) Enjoy 100 years of history on display plus they also have picnic tables, nature trails, playground equipment, a nature center and the Ledges to explore. Its Free too.
- Here's something weird or one of kind to check out as Goat Yoga is happening on Saturday. Tickets at $35 and its happening at 161 Frost Rd., Goat Yoga Michigan, MI. If you have never seen this or want to check it out this might be your only shot. More here.