What Festivals To Check Out This Weekend
We have to hope for some clear skies this weekend cause there are a handful of parades and festivals happening all over Mid-Michigan this weekend. Most of these parades are happening this weekend and also may continue to next week so make sure to check before you head out there.
- The Red Cedar Jubilee in Williamston has been happening all week and continuing on Friday and Saturday. There will be parades, craft shows, an enduro derby, lawn mower races, a duck drop, food, and so much more. More on it here.
- The Charlotte Bluegrass Festival continues at the Eaton County Fairgrounds through Saturday June 23rd. More on it here
- The Summer Solstice Jazz Festival in East Lansing will also get underway.
It starts at 4 p.m. and runs through Saturday night. More here
- Yankee Doodle Days in Grand Ledge is happening daily through June 30th. Live music, parade, kids day, fireworks, entertainment tent. More on it here.
- Three Stacks Music Festival is happening on Saturday June 23rd at 2pm. This is the inaugural event and it will be an outdoor street fair/concert in the revitalized REO Town neighborhood of Lansing. Tickets are $35 day of and $30 in advance. To see the full lineup of bands and more on it you can check it out here.
If you want your festival or event added you can message us on Facebook