What Crazy Things You Can Buy at MSU Surplus Store
If you have ever passed by it or been to it you know that the MSU Surplus store certainly has a lot of interesting and weird things you can buy. So today I thought I would highlight some things that you could buy if you win up to $5,000 from the Cash Code, which by the way happens every weekday until Thanksgiving, listen for the Codes at 7:10a, 12:10p, and 5:10p
- If you want look at some real interesting stuff look at the Bid Items. You can bid on a motorcycle, or how about a liquid fertilization system, or how about a pallet full of random scrap metal or scrap products! You can see more here.
- The item that I'm looking at when I get some money is this Ice Cream topper refrigerator, seen here, the minimum bid is about $860 and then you have to figure out where you are putting it.
- The best section to check out on their website for sure is the vehicle section which has a large assortment of random and very large vehicles.
- If you are looking for something big and to store stuff in, take a look at this Kentucky Trailer, which also comes with the note, "This trailer will need work before it can be moved from the site; condition of brakes is unknown." It's only $3,000 so if you can haul it's yours
- Next, this is more in the Farming section but also in the vehicle section as there is probably enough farming equipment being sold where you can start your own farm. There is a Cultivator, Planter, Manure holders, and Manure to buy. What more do I need! Besides land.
- Now here are a few things that might be out there but also kind of cool, if you can afford it.
- Pianos - There are a few for sale there but this D.L Fry & Co. Square Grand Piano is the coolest as the piano is a bit smaller but it comes with age the manufacturing of this piano is between 1855 and 1885.
There is so much that is being sold at the MSU Surplus store it would make your head spin but just remember we are also giving you the shot to win up to $5,000 with the Cash Code every weekday until Thanksgiving, listen for the Codes at 7:10a, 12:10p, and 5:10p. Then you could some of these items.