Top Lake Michigan AirBnBs For a Weekend Getaway
This list might come in handy when you are planning your next trip west to Lake Michigan. Who doesn't like swimming in Lake Michigan? Or sunbathing there? And what about waking up to the lake? There are tons of places to stay that line Lake Michigan, and with the help of me and Airbnb, you can find your next place to stay the weekend on Lake Michigan.
- West Olive, stay in a nice cottage. Gorgeous home on a sand dune on Lake Michigan, plus you'll have access to the lower level of the home which includes with a slider door to the decks and beach. This place also has had a 5 star rating, 90% of the time, so look for this place.
- Grand Haven, have this whole apartment to yourself, comes with a private patio and view the Grand Haven State Park pavilion.
- Saugatuck, Maple Ridge Cottage. Located in a tucked away spot within in walking distance of downtown Saugatuck and Douglas. Private deck and yard with seasonal views of Lake Kalamazoo. Minutes away from Oval and Douglas beaches and Saugatuck Dunes State Park by bike or car.
- Lake Leelanau, Treehouse. It's not actually in a tree but its in a wooded setting. Its a big house as well, being able to house 6. Plus its convenient to the towns of Leland, Suttons Bay, Northport and you can walk to lake access, hike the cherry orchards, explore local wineries, distilleries and farm markets.
- Beaver Island, Cozy Apartment. You'll have to take the ferry to get to this bnb, which is only a few steps from the ferry. You'll have an unbelievable view of Paradise Bay and can enjoy staying on an island in the middle of Lake Michigan and enjoy the views.
There are dozens, hundreds, of more bnbs to check out all along the coast of Lake Michigan, you can check them out here.