#StruggleMeals – Cheap Meals College Students Come Up With
If you are a college student, about to be, or used to be one, you know how much trouble it is to eat normally during your new college life. If you look up #strugglemeals on social media, you will find a lot of strange meals, most are cheap clearly, as you can see below.
While creative, a lot of these meals don't look super appetizing. They are cheap, though, which is the point. If you are looking for more cheap struggle meal suggestions, I have some good ones for you below.
- Ramen Noodles. They can cost as little as $0.07 a package, but many students quickly grow tired of eating these for every meal.
- Grilled Cheese and Soup. Just use some of the cheese from your mac n cheese for this.
- Beans and Rice. Yeah, it doesn't sound that great, but it will fill you up for $2 or less.
- Burritos. This is a college staple you can find anywhere and can also be saved for leftovers if you have a microwave.
- Mac n Cheese. You can find microwaveable ones if you don't have a way to boil water.