Holiday Dinner Prepared by Greater Lansing Restaurants
When it comes to the holidays, most people don't want to mess with cooking and clean up after a holiday meal.
Why not make it easy on yourself by letting several Greater Lansing area restaurants do all the work it takes, to prepare a holiday feast that you will savor.
According to the Lansing State Journal, these Greater Lansing restaurants will prepare the perfect meal for you and your family:
1. Meat BBQ on Turner Road in Lansing. If you're looking for some leftover ribs to satisfy your taste buds, then consider Meat BBQ for the holidays.
2. Mitten Raised Bakery on East Grand River Avenue in East Lansing. Are you ready for something sweet and delicious? Order a cookie decorating kit from Mitten Raised Bakery. Check out their menu to pre-order some sweet treats for the holidays.
3. Boston Market on South Cedar Street in Lansing. Who doesn't love Boston Market? They will be open for takeout on Christmas Eve from 11 a.m. until 7 p.m.
4. IHOP on East Grand River Avenue in East Lansing. IHOP will be open for takeout from 7 a.m. until 3 p.m. on Christmas Eve and 7 a.m. until 7 p.m. on Christmas Day.
5. Sparty's Kabob on Trowbridge Road in East Lansing. Sparty's Kabob will be open Christmas Eve and Christmas day from 11 a.m. until 8 p.m.
6. Flour Child Bakery on S. Bridge Street in Grand Ledge. Some people really enjoy sweets as the best part of their holiday season. Flour Child Bakery will have holiday offerings available through 2 p.m. on Christmas Eve. Grab and go DIY cookie kits are available on a first come, first served basis. (LSJ)