Happy National Cheeseburger Day! Now Where To Find One
Today is a great day as it is National Cheesburger Day. Burgers are always good but apparently the cheese on that burger makes it better. National Cheeseburger Day is always observed on Sept 18th. If you are wondering how the cheeseburger got invented it actually has a few stories but the most common story says that Lionel Sternberger invented it sometime between 1924 and 1926 while working at his father's restaurant, The Rite Spot, in Pasadena, California.
Today is National Cheeseburger Day and if you are craving one here are the top 5 places to get a cheeseburger in the Lansing-Area. This list is according to ratings by Yelp, so if you don't see yours on there you can tell about it.
Anyway the Top 5 Burgers in Lansing
- 5: Wayback Burgers (5021 W Saginaw Hwy)
- 4: Nip n Sip (2603 N East St)
- 3: Weston Kewpee Sandwich Shoppe (118 S Washington Sq)
- 2: Olympic Broil (1320 N Grand River Ave)
- 1: The Creole Burger Bar & Southern Kitchen (1218 Turner St)
You can check out the full list here.