Free Parking & Rides in East Lansing for St. Patrick’s Day
St. Patrick's Day is coming up on Saturday and that means most of us will be out "Celebrating" but East Lansing is making sure every is safe and mindful of free parking and other options this weekend.
First there will be four downtown East Lansing parking structures that will offer overnight parking this weekend for free (Starting at 10p on 3/17 - 2am on 3/19). East Lansing is doing this so they can leave the streets as open and clean as possible as many will be out bar hopping. The Free Parking Lots are:
- Evergreen Avenue Parking Lot, (275 Evergreen Ave)
- Dublin Square Lot (311 Albert Ave).
- East Lansing City Hall’s West Lot (415 Abbot Road) public parking spaces only.
- Bailey Street Parking Garage (126 Bailey Street) public parking spaces only.
- A map of these locations can be viewed here.
Also if you don't have a car but will be in East Lansing celebrating, CATA will also be offering free Entertainment Express trolley service, travelling along Michigan Avenue from 4 p.m. to 3 a.m. on St. Patrick's Day.