Check Out Michigan State’s 2018 Football Schedule
So this was finalized this week and we now get to see, 8 months early, who the Michigan State Football team will be facing in 2018.
- Aug. 31 vs. Utah State
- Sept. 8 at Arizona State - Now coached by former NFL Head Coach Herm Edwards.
- Sept. 15 - BYE WEEK. Same bye week as they had last year.
- Sept. 22 at Indiana
- Sept. 29 vs. Central Michigan
- Oct. 6th vs Northwestern - Retribution as they want to get back their win from last year.
- Oct. 13 at Penn State
- Oct. 20 vs. Michigan - Michigan State wants to continue their winning ways against Michigan and Harbaugh
- Oct. 27 vs. Purdue
- Nov. 3 at Maryland
- Nov. 10 vs. Ohio State - Late in the season which means this game could be a big time spoiler for either team.
- Nov. 17 at Nebraska - Another new coach alert as they are coached by former Nebraska player Scott Frost.
- Nov. 24 vs. Rutgers
To see more about their schedule you can check it out here, from MLive.