Campgrounds Where You Don’t Need A Reservation
It's the summer time and if you have the feeling to go camping you may run into a problem if you don't have a reservation. But here are a list of campsites in Michigan where you can get a spot without having to plan it out in advance.
- Platte River Campground (5685 Lake Michigan Rd, Honor)
- D.H. Day Campground in Glen Arbor
- Mouth Of Two-Hearted River Campground
- Catchin' Crickets Campground in Munising Township
- Twelvemile Beach Campground
- Hurricane River Campground in Seney
- Woodland Park
- East Tawas City Park Campground in East Tawas
- Veterans Memorial State Forest Campground in Beulah
So now when you have the feeling to go camping you now can without having to plan it out. For more on all of these campsite, you can get the details here from onlyinyourstate.