Azzi Jewelers Champagne Christmas Party Official Contest Rules
1. Eligibility: No purchase necessary. Entry in the contest will only be considered eligible by participants 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Participants must be legal residents of the State Of Michigan. One (1) entry per person will be accepted. Employees of Townsquare Media LLC, their advertising or promotion agencies, Azzi Jewelers, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of this contest, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers any other person or entity associated with the Giveaway (collectively Giveaway Entities) and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. All U.S., federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. The Contest is presented by WJIM-FM in association with Azzi Jewelers and Townsquare Media of Lansing, MI and its parent company, Townsquare Media, LLC (the Sponsor) with offices at 240 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830. Participating stations of Townsquare Media-Lansing include: WJIM-FM
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the contest constitutes entrant full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor (WJIM-FM), which are final and binding. 97.5 NOW FM reserves all rights to this contest, and may at any time change the way in which the contest is executed. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. When participating in the Contest via phone, the entrant acknowledges that any and all calls on the contest line can be recorded for playback on any and all Townsquare Media stations.
4. Entry Period: The contest begins Monday, December 11th, 2017 and concludes Saturday, December 23rd, 2017. From Tuesday, December 12th to Friday, December 22nd, WJIM-FM will solicit for listeners to call in and get signed up to become a finalist in the contest. A total of 9 finalists will be taken on-air during this time. Those wishing to become a finalist may also register in person at Azzi Jewelers (3007 E Saginaw St, Lansing, MI, 48912) from Monday, December 11th to Thursday, December 14th during Azzi Jewelers normal business hours. One finalist will be chosen at random from the registration at Azzi Jewelers. In addition, the day of the live broadcast at Azzi Jewelers (Saturday, December 23rd from 12 pm to 2 pm) there will be a final opportunity to become a finalist. Those wishing to become a finalist the day of the live broadcast must register in person at Azzi Jewelers (3007 E Saginaw St, Lansing, MI, 48912) between 12 pm and 1:30 pm. No registrations will be taken past 1:30 pm the day of the live broadcast. At 1:30 pm the day of the live broadcast, the last two finalists will be drawn at random. There will be a total of 12 finalists, coming from the three different ways to register; on-air, at Azzi Jewelers, and the day of the live broadcast.
5. On Saturday, December 23rd, WJIM-FM will broadcast live at Azzi Jewelers from 12 pm to 2 pm for the completion of The Contest. All finalists MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN, no purchase necessary, must be 18 years or older to win. All qualifiers must check in with 97.5 NOW FM representative at 12 pm on the day of the contest (Saturday, December 23rd) to be a part of the contest. After checking in, the qualifier may choose to stay at Azzi Jewelers or leave until time of the contest, 1:30pm. If qualifiers chooses to leave after checking in, they MUST be back inside Azzi no later than 1:30 pm. If the qualifier chooses to leave and is not back by 1:30pm, 97.5 NOW FM reserves the right and has the duty to pick a new qualifier to participate in the contest. After 1:30 pm the day of the live broadcast, and once the remaining finalists have been chosen, all finalists will randomly draw a number 1 through 12. The number that the finalist randomly draws will represent the order in which they get to choose their glass for a chance to win a $1,000.00 diamond. Twelve glasses will be set out inside Azzi Jewelers. Inside 11 of the 12 glasses, there will be a cubic zirconia (fake diamond). In one of the 12 glasses will be the real $1,000.00 diamond. The finalists will then choose which glass they think contains the real diamond. Finalists will choose based on the number they randomly drew; the finalist that randomly picks the number one will choose first, number two second, number three third, and so forth. Once each finalist has picked a glass, they will then be instructed to lift the glass, revealing whether or not the glass they’ve chosen contains the real diamond.
Winner status and/or prize is non-transferable.
6.The winner is responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize. Federal 1099 (Miscellaneous Income Form) will be issued to the winner, if needed, for the determined Federal/State/Local income tax reporting periods by Azzi Jewelers, the prize provider.
7. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of any on-air registration period is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to weather, fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, suspend the registration to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
8. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and Giveaway Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the contest or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Sponsors, and contest. Entities liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the contest, and in no event shall the Sponsor or the Contest Entities be liable for attorney fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
9. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York.
10. Contest Results: To request the name of the winners, send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope (stating the specific Giveaway you are requesting the winners for) to Townsquare Media List, c/o Townsquare Media LLC, 240 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830. Requests must be received within thirty (30) days from the end date of the applicable Giveaway.