9 Strange Things To See on a Michigan Roadtrip
It's summertime and if you are planning on a road trip around Michigan, here are some strange things to pass by as you make you way around the state.
- Spirit of the Woods Museum, Williamsburg
- Marvin’s Marvelous Mechanical Museum, Farmington Hills
- Nun Doll Museum at the Cross in the Woods, Indian River
- American Museum of Magic, Marshall (it says Mason but it’s wrong)
- Hamtramck Disneyland
- Edison’s Last Breath at the Henry Ford Museum, Dearborn
- Wave Field, Ann Arbor
- Shrine of the Snowshoe Priest, L’Anse
- Mystery Spot in St. Ignace
CLICK HERE to read about ’em, the only thing is that the Wax Museum is closed.