What To-Do In Lansing This Weekend
This weekend the weather is looking like another great summer weekend, and try to enjoy this last weekend, for some, before school kicks off.
- At the Wharton Center its "Hockey The Musical", a musical-comedy about duh, Hockey! Tickets are sale now HERE. It is being shown Thursday - Sunday at 7:30PM.
- In Mason, its the Sun Dried Music Fest, it runs Friday-Sunday in the streets of Mason, next to the Ingham County Courthouse. Local shops and restaurants will stay open as you can check out some great music too.
- Going on at the Hope Sports Complex in Diamondale this weekend, its 2nd Annual Greater Lansing Balloon Festival. Lots of family fun. Balloon launches, inflatables, touch a truck, and so much more!
- At Lansing Riverfront Park, its the 14th Lansing Flow Fest/Bless Fest, which features Christian Hip Hop. Saturday’s Bless Fest brings a variety of inspirational music from gospel to rock, hip hop to country. Also its free and its on Saturday and Sunday from 5:30 - 10PM, more about it here.
- On Saturday at the Breslin Center its the Capital City Comic Con, greater Lansing’s first comic convention from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tickets still availiable (they're only $15!) and more about it here.
- The REO Town Art Attack is a free, family-friendly event. Stop by the 1100 block of South Washington Avenue between noon and 10pm for live music, kids activities from REACH Studio Art Center. More about it and to see some of their art its here.
Plus I will be out at Supercuts on Marsh Road in Okemos from 1-3PM on Saturday, as well as Art Van on Saginaw Hwy from 4-6PM. I'll have 97.5 NOW FM giveaways, tickets, as well as your chance to enter and win tickets to see Lady Gaga / Katy Perry.