What to Check Out This Weekend in Mid-Michigan
Its going to be an unseasonably warm weekend with also some rain so make sure you get to enjoy some of the warm weather this weekend as well as check out some great events in Mid-Michigan.
- "Waitress" is at the Wharton Center this weekend. Tickets here. Sara Bareilles has made all of the music for this fun show, Showtimes this weekend: 8 p.m. Jan. 26; 2 and 8 p.m. Jan. 27; and 1 and 6:30 p.m. Jan. 28
- Art & Craft BeerFest is happening in Old Town on Saturday from 5-10 pm; More here
- Zehnder’s Snowfest, Your chance to check out some great ice scultures as well as other art and events. Happening till Jan. 29th. More here.
- Bourrrbon Winterfest is happening at the BAD Brewing Co, on Saturday from 2p - 7p. Live music, plus 45 beers & ciders being served, 20 are Bourbon Barrel Aged. Tickets $25 you can more info here.
- Celebrate Michigan's 181st Birthday this weekend! Michigan History Center and Archives of Michigan is celebrating with tons for everyone in the family to check out. More here.
- Polar Bear 5k Walk/Run happening on Sunday at 5151 Marsh Rd Okemos, MI. Tickets are $20 in advance and $25 day of. More here.