What To Check Out This Weekend Across Michigan
The weather has finally started to be nice and now we can finally enjoy Michigan in the warmer weather and there are plenty of events and festivals to check out too.
- The 5th Annual Beerfest at the Ballpark is happening at Cooley Law School Stadium this Saturday from 3p - 8p. There will be over "300 craft beers from over 50 Michigan breweries" to choose from, so basically if you are a beer lover you will want to check this out. More here.
- 11th annual Fairy Festival - @ 634 N. Mechanic St in Jackson Saturday 11a - 4p , Sunday Noon - 4p; The two-day festival features arts and crafts, vendors, Ye Ole Fairy Shoppe, the Cupcake Cafe, a Fairy Garden Contest, Tea with Miss Jackson Crossroads, carriage rides, and so much more. Admission is free. More here
- There are 2 Maple Syrup Festivals this weekend too!
- The Komen Mid-Michigan Race for the Cure - Downtown Lansing on Sunday starting at 2pm. This is a unique event, designed and implemented to promote positive awareness, education and early detection of breast cancer. More on it and how to be apart of it here.
- Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island has a soft opening this weekend, but opens for the season next week.
If you want your event or festival on here you can message us on Facebook, make sure to include links to the event as well .