What To Bring For Saturday’s Insane Inflatable 5K
The Insane Inflatable 5K is coming back to Lansing on Saturday at the Hope Sports Complex. The Heats start at 8am and will be running every 30 minutes until 11am. But if you are going to be running, sliding, and weaving your way through the course here are some things that you should know and bring on Saturday.
- First know your Heat time and show up 60 minutes before it so you can register as well as stretch. (Me and Kristen are running in the 9:30am Heat)
- When you register you will get a bib as well as access to the Midway after
- Invite your friends cause all spectators can watch for FREE.
- There will be bag check which is Free for your phones, wallet or any thing else you don't want to race with.
- The event is rain or shine.
If you haven't registered yet but want to you still can as a few spots are still left., more details on it here.