Weekend Rap-Up of Events in the Lansing-Area
It's been Spring Break this week for most schools in the Mid-Michigan area so make sure to enjoy and check out some Lansing-Area event this beautiful weekend.
- First off, the Lansing Lugnuts open their season this weekend at Cooley Law School Stadium on Saturday. I will also be Live outside the stadium from 3 - 5P so check us out to get some FREE STUFF.
- Next, Taste and Tour is a fundraiser for the OTCA, which helps to continue its mission in the revitalization of Lansing’s Old Town District. The Taste and Tour is on Saturday on 1232 Turner St, from 11a - 4p. If you want tickets or more on this event, details are here.
- The Captial City Film Festival winds down before it ends on Sunday. They have tons of films and concerts all weekend, to get all the details and the schedule of events here.
- On the Michigan State campus, the baseball (at Kobs Field at McLane Baseball Stadium and softball (Secchia Stadium) teams are playing all weekend.
- In addition, on the MSU Campus again, the MSU Science Festival is running from 4/7 - 4/23 and they have several different speakers and shows all festival long. Details on it here.