Top Haunted Houses In Michigan from FrightFind.com
A little national recognition goes to a 4 story haunted attraction in Pontiac! I went to this thing a few years back and it is impressive! It's called Erebus and you can click on the link to see why the folks at frightfind.com think it's one of the best in the state. Runners up also included:
- Awaken - 4760 Churchill Rd Leslie, MI, 49251
- Erebus - 18 South Perry Street, Pontiac, MI 48342
- Exit 13 - 6069 N Saginaw St, Mount Morris, Michigan 48458
- Haunted Northern Woods - 250 Hill Street Ishpeming, MI, 49849
- Hush Haunted Attraction -34043 Ford. Rd. Westland, MI 48185
- Jackson's Underworld - 1318 Wildwood Ave, Jackson, MI 49202
- Night Terrors - 5565 Merritt Rd, Ypsilanti, MI 48197
- Niles Haunted House Scream Park - 855 Mayflower Rd, Niles, MI 49120
- Terror at Tea Lake - 3987 Tee Lake Road, Lewiston, MI 49756
There a great article on it all at mlive.com and you should definitely check that out. If you're thinking road trip this weekend, I'm totally down. I'll chip in on gas money and bring the cider and donuts! But I'm a giant chicken and will scream really loud!
Locally, make sure you check out Shawhaven Haunted Farm in Mason! Open weekends all October (final weekend is THIS WEEKEND October 26th, 27th, & 28th)!