Top 20 Places You Have To Visit in Michigan in 2018
With 2017 under way if you are a life long Michigander you have probably seen everything you can in this awesome state, but if you haven't here's more places you have to check this year.
- Belle Isle - This gorgeous island park in Detroit is absolutely one-of-a-kind with tons of great scenery and an aquarium.
- Detroit Institute of Art - This is good during all times of the year and its in doors!
- The Irish Hills
- Torch Lake - The water is so clear, but better wait on this one till the summer.
- Ocqueoc Falls - You can camp right next to a waterfall!
- Fisherman’s Island State Park
- The Antlers Restaurant - Travel to Sault Ste. Marie and dine at this one-of-a-kind restaurant, with even more interesting wall decoration.
- Blackrocks, Marquette
- Canyon Falls and Gorge - It's called the “Grand Canyon of Michigan" for a reason
- Curwood Castle - Tons of history in this Owosso castle.
- Greenfield Village
- Arcadia Dunes
- Dinosaur Gardens Prehistoric Zoo - In Ossineke and it has exactly what the name says, but these dinosaurs are very lifelike.
- Tunnel of Trees - If you missed it this fall you can check out all of the colors this summer and fall.
- Zehnder’s of Frankenmuth - This is fun to do all year, espacially during the holidays. Just make sure you have an appetite.
- Torch Lake
- Doc Sweets’ Candy Company - Huge Candy shop in Clawson. Sweet tooths are welcome!
- Traverse City Fairy Trails
- Sherman Dairy Bar - Travel to South Haven for these treats.
- Caboose Inn, South Haven - Spend the night in a train car.
To check out more about these places check it out here.