Top 10 Best Seafood Places in Lansing-Area
In celebration of National Lobster Day and for some reason National Crab Meat Newberg Day, here are the top places in the Lansing-Area to get that or other seafood. These top places are from reviewers on Yelp and also I give my comments as well as I have been to most of these places too. Most or all of these places sell Lobster so you can celebrate the day by getting one.
- #10 All Seasons Bistro (4211 Okemos Road, Okemos) Haven't tried this but have heard that the atmosphere is nice.
- #9 Blue Gill Grill (1591 Lake Lansing Rd)
- #8 Fresh Fish (3140 S Martin Luther King Jr Blvd)
- #7 Stillwater Grill (3544 Meridian Crossing Dr) Great place that is so nice and also they had quite a variety of seafood.
- #6 Red Lobster (3130 East Saginaw St) This is the staple
- #5 Capital Prime (2324 Showtime Dr) You gotta head to downtown Lansing for this but it is in a good location for anything near the Capital building.
- #4 Galbi King (1017 E Grand River Ave) This place has Korean as well as Seafood.
- #3 Mitchell's Fish Market (2975 Preyde Blvd) If you haven't checked this place out it may become your favorite.
- #2 Boiling Pots (2650 E Grand River Ave)
- #1 Crab Hero (235 Albert Ave) This has won best seafood place in Lansing for a while so clearly anyone that tries this place loves it.
Are there any other places in Lansing or in the Mid-Michigan area that has the best Seafood. I know if you head towards the Lakeside towns they probably have more seafood options, but there are still other seafood places that didn't make the list, you can see the full list here.
You can check in with me at anytime on Twitter, Instagram or Snapchat @maxonyourradio or on Facebook - Max On-Air. Also if you follow me or ask for a shout out I do those as well at 3:30 everyday.