Things To Do In Lansing-Area This Weekend
This weekend is a weekend of remembrance because of the September 11th Observance with plenty of events around the Lansing remembering 9/11, as well as events for other things in the area.
- Remembering 9/11 - 8:30am - 10am. Uniformed Officers and other Emergency Management personnel will walk from the 100 block of East Michigan Avenue to the Lansing Remembers September 11th Memorial at Wentworth Park.
- Run To Remember - Saturday, September 10, 2016 in Lansing’s Old Town. Proceeds go to 9/11 and first responders charities. More Details
- Mid-Mitten Cider Fest - 9/10 St. John's Noon - 7pm. Enjoy games, rides, and try all of the best cider from around Michigan.
- Frontier Days - Sept 8th - 11th Charlotte. More Details
- Hot Wheels Race To Win - Running through Jan 6th 2017 at the Impressions 5. Check out the behind scenes world of race cars, science experiments and more. More Details
- Dog Swim - East Lansing Aquatics Center - Sept 10th 10a - 1p. Bring your dog for a great swim, More Details.