The Best Beers For The People Who Don’t Like Beer
If you're not a fan of beer, you should be. It's great and I love it. As I've gotten older, my tastes have changed. When I was younger, I only liked Miller Lite or Bud Lite, because it tasted the least like beer and more like water. (I'm sorry! It does!) Now I'm more into the hoppy beers. That taste like BEER! Speaking of BEER, there's something super awesome going down on November 1st! Lansing On Tap Beer Festival! It's at Louis Adado Riverfront Park and you can sample over 100 beers from over 50 craft breweries. How awesome does that sound?! If you aren't a huge fan of beer, but still think it sounds AMAZING, I've got a list of beers you should try before to get you into the BEER SPIRIT! Trust me, you'll like them.
1. Fat Tire. It's an amber ale that's absolutely delicious. It's a little beer-y though, so try it after you've sampled some of the more mild ones first. Like....
2. Blue Moon. It's a belgian white that's sometime served with an orange to bring out the orangey flavor. SCRUMPTIOUS. They also have a seasonal beer that I'm drinking right this minute. Harvest Pumpkin Ale, anyone??
3. Angry Orchard Hard Apple Cider. Technically it's not a beer, but it's equally delicious and very crisp and totally tastes like Fall.
4. 21st Amendment's Hell of High Watermelon. One word. Watermelon.
5. Starr Hill's The Love. It's a light Wheat beer that has hints of bananas and it's usually served with a lemon.
6. Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. It's beer basically mixed with lemonade. You can't get much better than that.
Try these yummy beers and just see if your palate has changed a bit. And then buy your tickets for the best beer fest yet, Lansing On Tap Beer Festival! Get your tickets and more details here.