Quirky Places In The Mid-Michigan Area
Michigan is full of character and some places around the state are quirkier than others so let’s see all of the quirky places around Mid-Michigan.
According to MLive they went all around Michigan finding the most interesting places and things in each Michigan County.
- Starting with Ingham County – Golden Harvest wins! The Lansing restaurant that is covered in toys and other nick-knacks. Waking up early is worth it to go here for their huge breakfast and fun atmosphere.
- Next up in Jackson County – Cell Block 7 Prison Museum. Which was a prison from the 1930s-2007 and allows people to tour through the old prison and its barracks.
- Livingston County – The Famous Hell, Michigan. This tourist attraction gets people from all over to say they’ve been to Hell.
- Clinton County It’s not a place to see but more of a landmark, in Elsie you can see Elsie the cow
- Ionia County – New Era potato chips silo, you wont be able to see the logo anymore but it’s located a mile south of I-96 exit 77 in Portland
- Eaton County – This is more fun than unusual as the Rock climbing cliff in Grand Ledge was chosen.
To see more of the most unusual places in Michigan by county, check it out here from MLive.