October Kicks Off With Lots of Lansing-Area Events
The first weekend of October and we get over all of the rain this week with lots of events across Lansing and Central Michigan. Check out some of the Lansing-Area events below for families, kids, and adults.
- Greater Lansing Baloon Fest - 9/30 & 10/1, Hope Sports Complex, Check out some baloons launching on Friday and Saturday as well as events during the day on Saturday. More Details
- Charlotte Idol - Saturday 10/1 378 State St., Charlotte Peforming Arts Center, MI. 12 singers compete to open up a concert there on 10/14. Tickets $10. More Details
- Old Town Oktoberfest - 9/30 6:00-11:00 PM, 10/1 2:00 to 11:00 PM, on the corner of Grand River Ave. x Turner St. More Details
- Back To The Moon For Good - September 25, 2016 - December 18, 2016, Recurring weekly on Sunday 755 Science Rd., Abrams Planetarium
- Hot Wheels Race To Win - September 10, 2016 - January 6, 2017 Recurring weekly everyday but Monday. At Impressions 5 Science Center. More Details
- Michigan 29th Annual Pumpkin Carrying Contest - October 1, 2016 - October 2, 2016, 4648 Otto Rd., Country Mill, MI in Charlotte. They ofcoruse have the pumpkin carrying contest as well as a Haunted Cider Mill, inflatables for kids, Hayrides and More Details Here.