MSUFCU Graduate Makeover
MSU Federal Credit Union and 97.5 NOW FM are once again partnering to get two college grads set for the professional world! The MSUFCU Graduate Makeover is a professional makeover made possible by Eastwood Towne Center, Kositchek's, Douglas J Institute, Wheat Jewelers, Student Book Store, FOX 47 and Dr. Susan Maples DDS, and it's valued at more than $3,500!
Two MSU grads will win:
- Men’s professional wardrobe furnished by Kositchek’s or Women’s professional wardrobe furnished by Eastwood Towne Center.
- 60-minute Elemental Nature facial and stress relieving treatment and haircut, style, and makeup application courtesy of Douglas J Institute
- Official MSU Jostens class ring, diploma frame by University Frames, MSU graduation announcements, cap and gown set, and a $100 gift card from the Student Book Store.
- Spartan jewelry from Wheat Jewelers.
- Teeth whitening treatment from Susan Maples, DDS.
- Plus, $500 toward their MSUFCU Visa Credit Card!