Lansing-Area Events This Weekend
It's officially the first weekend of Summer and the weather is going to be 80s with plenty of sunshine. With all of this good weather check out some of the great events going on this weekend in Lansing.
- Lansing Lugnuts @ Cooley Law School Stadium - 6/23 - 6/26. They have Thirsty Thursdays as well as Fireworks this weekend. So many more events going on after the game. More Details
- East Lansing Farmer's Market @ 280 Valley Court - June 25th 10 - 2p. All East Lansing growers bring their favorite produce right off the MSU Campus. More Details
- Lansing City Market - 4th Saturday Crafter's Market. June 25th 10a - 5P. More Details
- Festival of The Moon - June 24th - 1232 Turner Street. Enjoy the longest night of the year with great music and a great beer tasting as well. More Details
- Festival of The Sun - June 25th - Old Town Lansing. Beer, Wine, and Food tasting while enjoying one of the longest day of the year. More Details