Here Are Dos and Donts For Spartan Stadium
Michigan State Football kicks off tomorrow and if you are attending any games this year you should know the dos and donts inside Spartan Stadium.
Here are some things to note; doors will open 1.5 hours before kickoff (so at 10:30AM Saturday) also there is no re-entry, no tobacco and leave all un-prohibited items in your car.
What you can bring in.....Seat cushions without backs or zippered sections that cannot be used as a bag, also if you need a chair back they can be rented at spartanseatback.com. In addition you can also take in binoculars but no cases, Small cameras and radios but no cases, blankets and rain apparel but no umbrellas, and one factory sealed 20-oz. bottled water per person
- No Purses or bags of any size
- Obvious no Weapons
- Containers of any kind, including aerosol cans and spray cans
- Umbrellas, flags and flagpoles
- Alcoholic beverages and food of any kind
- Coolers, thermoses, cups, bottles, cans, flasks. and open bottled water
- Camcorders and tripods and selfie-sticks, or strollers
- Other potentially dangerous objects
- no selfie-sticks