Fall Foilage Tour Around Lansing & Mid-Michigan
With autumn here and the leaves changing everyone wants to get a great look at it and now you can with this perfect Mid-Michigan Foliage tour. As you can see from the map above the tour leads you around Mid-Michigan starting at the State Capitol and ending in Battle Creek.
- The tour starts at the State Capitol here in Lansing and it has great looking trees covering the grounds around the capitol and its buildings.
- Another option in Lansing is the MSU Arboretum
- Next, you go to Eaton Rapids and Aunties Deli - Eaton Rapids, MI
- Albion and Albion College - Albion, Mi
- Marshall, Michigan and the American Museum of Magic
- Battle Creek and The Leile Arboretum
To see more foilage tours around the UP, Western and Eastern Michigan you can check them out here.