Everything You Need To Know About The 12th Annual 97.5 NOW FM Cinderella’s Closet
We know that dresses can be expensive, and that sometimes that can be the only thing standing between you and prom. So at our 12th annual event, we invite Mid-Michigan high school girls to select "the dress" from Cinderella's Closet that they will wear to prom!
Cinderella's Closet opens again on Saturday, March 24th from 9 am to 4 pm. For one day only, stop by our Cinderella's Closet at the CSL Plasma at the corner of Jolly and Cedar. We have hundreds of prom and formal wear dresses just for you, for free!
To qualify for a dress, you just need to be a Mid-Michigan girl in high school in need of a prom dress, and show up! Volunteers will be onsite to help you find the perfect dress. We may also have some accessories like purses, shoes, and/or wraps, but these will be limited in quantity.
Also, we have some cool new additions this year! Thanks to such an overwhelming showing of love from businesses in the community, this year we're going to feed you and give away some hair styles and make up applications! So not only will you have a dress for prom, you could win a free hair style or make up application for the big day!
We want to thank all of our amazing sponsors, without whom, we would not able to make this event happen.
A few things to remember if you'll be on the hunt for a dress on March 24th:
- When you get to CSL Plasma the day of, park in the lot that faces Cedar Street.
- Line up at the door that faces Jolly Road. While in line, please stay in the order that you arrived. Those who arrived first will be let in to Cinderella's Closet first, and so forth...
- Doors may open at 9 am, but it's not a bad idea to get there earlier. Every year, there is no shortage of girls waiting in line before 7 am bundled up in their sweats and fleece blankets. Plus, first come, first served. We will be letting girls into Cinderella's Closet in small groups.
- We will have dressing rooms, but likely a limited amount. Please limit it to two (2) dresses per visit to the dressing room to make sure everyone has a chance to try on a dress. If you feel comfortable, you can wear shorts and a tank top while trying on dresses and skip the dressing room.
- Be respectful to others looking for dresses.
- Please treat the dresses with care. No eating while trying on dresses.
- Tag 97.5 NOW FM in your pictures with the hashtag #975nowfmprom